We have offered a Consultation Service for years and provided on-site information, pricing analysis, feedback, and support to hundreds of homeowners. But we still feel this is an under-utilized service, and we invite you to take advantage of this beneficial and cost-effective service.
Feel free to listen to the podcast that Tyler Pyburn and I recently recorded about the Service, or read below to learn more about it.
The Consultation Service can take place at our Brewster office or at your vacation rental home. Typically an hour long, the consult provides you with the opportunity to ask any questions related to marketing or managing your rental.
We often help with pricing advice and teaching you to use all the features of our website to your advantage (Guest Review Request Form, About the Owner, Online Payments, Text Messaging, Booking Management, etc.).
Here are some FAQs:
- Is our price correct? How much should we raise it each year?
- How do I get more off-season rentals?
- Why am I not getting as many inquiries as years ago?
- How is the bed configuration in my home? Should we change it?
- How do I get more guest reviews?
- Is our house décor ok? What might we update?
- Do my pictures adequately market my home?
- How can I strengthen my listing to better compete?
The cost of an office consult is $80/hour, while a visit to your Cape house (which we recommend!) is $110/hour. (Please inquire about Island appointments).
Here is more information – https://www.weneedavacation.com/services/consulting/
Please email Becky@weneedavacation.com with questions or interest!