In most cases, you can download the registration application from the town’s website. Note that we are simply passing along this information. We do not get involved in this process in any way.
- All Barnstable villages – Barnstable Village, West Barnstable, Marstons Mills, Cotuit, Osterville, Centerville, Hyannis: $90 annually; additional units are $25 each annually
- Dennis: $50 annually
- Eastham: $75 annually; $55-$60 water test annually
- Falmouth: $25 annually
- Harwich: $50 annually
- Mashpee: $100 ($25 for registration and $75 for the inspection)
- Plymouth – $75 annually
- Provincetown: $300 for 3 years
- Truro: $200 annually
- Wareham and Onset: $100 annually for registration and inspection
- West Tisbury – $190 annually ($115 registration fee and $75 inspection fee)
- Yarmouth: $80 annually by check, $70 with credit card/online
The fees above are subject to change, so you may want to check with your town. In addition, some towns have a strict requirement regarding the number of occupants allowed.
Note: homeowners are responsible for complying with all required fees, applications, and inspections.