In most cases, you can download the registration application from the town’s website. Note that we are simply passing along this information. We do not get involved in this process in any way.
- All Barnstable villages – Barnstable Village, West Barnstable, Marstons Mills, Cotuit, Osterville, Centerville, Hyannis. $90 annually; additional units are $25 each annually
- Falmouth: $25 annually
- Yarmouth: $80 annually by check, $70 with credit card/online
- Dennis: $50 annually
- Harwich: $50 annually
- Eastham: $75 annually; $45 water test annually
- Truro: $200 annually
- Provincetown: $300 for 3 years
- Mashpee: $100 ($25 for registration and $75 for the inspection)
- Plymouth – $75 annually
The fees above are subject to change, so you may want to check with your town. In addition, some towns have a strict requirement regarding the number of occupants allowed.