Keeping track of your bookings can be a daunting challenge: recording the dates and rates of the booking, when deposits and leases are due, information about the guests, etc.
And it’s critically important to get it right!
Need some help? Take advantage of our online Booking Management system. It’s free, easy to use, and works together with your calendar. You can even arrange to have us send you email reminders and updates.
Here’s a list of information that your Booking Management system can retain and track for you:
- The full name and contact information of each tenant, including any helpful anecdotal information.
- The rate agreed upon for the rental period
- The arrival and departure dates and times (helps in scheduling turnover cleaning/tasks)
- When you sent the lease to your tenant
- When the lease and initial deposit are due back from your tenant
- When the final rental deposit is due
- When the security deposit is due
- When you need to send your tenant the keys, directions, instructions, etc.
- When you need to return the security deposit to your tenants after their departure.
Using an online booking management system helps prevent double bookings and enables our homeowners to provide their guests with the careful, professional, reliable, and personal attention that they deserve. For more information, read our previous post about Managing Your Vacation Rental.