If we have said it once, we have said it 10,000 times. Presenting your home with large, bright, and attractive pictures will lead to more inquiries. Vacationers spend about 8 seconds browsing through listings, and if your pictures don’t grab them….off they go to look at the next house.
We can help! Our photography service has been helping homeowners year-round since 2006.
Our recommendation is that you update your interior pictures now, and then retake exteriors in the spring.
5 Reasons to Invest in New Interior Pictures this Winter
- The heavy inquiry and booking season will be underway soon.
- The average number of pictures on WeNeedaVacation.com listings is 14. Any 3+ bedroom house needs at least 14 pictures. In a vacationer’s mind, the more the better. Want to keep up with your competition? Show every room, at least one bathroom, and the local beach. We have stock beach pictures if you need one.
- Have new furniture, drapes or renovations? It’s important that you market these improvements as well as provide vacationers with accurate images.
- If we take pictures, we can use the high-resolution images in our marketing pieces – blog posts, social media, and EsCape TV show. This will give your listing even more exposure.
- The money you spend now on pictures will benefit you immediately and for many years to come. The average 4-bedroom Cape Cod interior photo shoot costs $340, with the final price based on the size of the home. If it’s in the off season, I can take new exterior shots in late spring or early summer for a smaller fee.
All we need is a sunny day. I’ll bring fresh flowers and set your table for a meal as an invitation for the vacationer to imagine themselves enjoying your home.
Here are a few examples of interior photo shoots: